UOP XCeed™ bioreactor technology for contaminant removal from industrial waste streams
UOP’s XCeed bioreactor technology offers unique mixed-media support for immobilized microbes, providing outstanding removal rates for organic and inorganic contaminants from wastewater. It is effective on a wide range of difficult-to-treat contaminants and can be delivered as a modular system or as a retrofit to an existing basin.
UOP’s XCeed bioreactor technology:
- Reduces organic and inorganic contaminants by up to 90%
- Produces up to 80% less sludge and consumes up to 60% less energy than alternative biological treatment systems
- Meets water quality performance targets at industrial, manufacturing, and groundwater remediation facilities for regulatory compliance and enables water reuse
- Manages varying contaminant loads and is resistant to process upset and shock
- Improves overall resource efficiency for sustainable operations
- Provides mechanical simplicity for ease of operation
For more information on UOP’s XCeed bioreactor technology, please contact us.
- Honeywell technologies from annual investor conference featured on Mad Money
- Honeywell UOP XCeed technology to help HollyFrontier meet stricter wastewater regulations
- Clean water leads to brighter future for thousands of citizens in India
- Honeywell UOP launches highly efficient biological wastewater treatment system