FCC Selective Gasoline Desulfurization
Sulfur remains a challenge for the modern refinery, as many crudes are sour while sulfur regulations are tightening. FCC naphtha represents 40% of the volume of the typical refinery’s gasoline pool and contributes to the majority of sulfur. Our selective Hydrotreating catalysts help meet stringent sulfur specifications.
HYT-2117 SHU/diolefins saturation catalyst
- Converts light sulfur compounds like sulphides and mercaptans to heavier boiling sulfur compounds while increasing the octane of the gasoline by double bond isomerization
- Provides low start of run pressure drop
HYT-2118 selective hydrotreating catalyst
- UOP’s second generation selective HDS catalyst
- Improves road octane retention over previous generation’s offering by 0.9
HYT-2018 selective hydrotreating catalyst
- Commercially proven with cycles as long as 10 years
- Reduces octane loss during hydrotreating by converting sulfur compounds while minimizing olefin saturation
- Designed for high-sulfur feed
HYT-2119 polishing catalyst
- Increased activity to meet product sulfur requirements of <10 ppm sulfur
- Further minimizes octane loss across unit
- Size and shape optimized to provide low start-of-run pressure drop
Hydrocracking Pretreat Catalysts
UOP has commercialized a portfolio of hydrocracking pretreat products to complement the high performance of UOP hydrocracking catalysts. These catalysts are also being applied by customers to make ULSD product qualities.
- State-of-the-art high activity catalyst that provides excellent
- Complements high performance of UOP hydrocracking catalyst portfolio
- Designed for challenging feedstocks including: distillates, VGO, heavy coker gas oils, DAO and other cracked feedstocks
- Rejuvenation demonstrated up to 95% of fresh catalyst activity
- High performance hydrotreating catalyst for the removal of sulfur and nitrogen
- Builds on success of UOP HDN-1 and HC-K catalysts
- Standard regeneration methods can be applied to HYT-6119 catalyst for reuse within the refinery to reduce catalyst life-cycle costs
HYT-1119 is a high-performance Nickel/Moly Hydrotreating catalyst for the removal of sulfur and nitrogen in various feeds. It has high stability due to high pore diameter and pore volume, resulting in long catalyst life. Standard regeneration methods are used to minimize catalyst life-cycle costs.
- Increased stability and silicon pickup
- Lower aromatic saturation
- Lower loading density for improved fill costs
UOP had partnered with Crystaphase Products to offer CatTrap technology, designed to provide the largest possible trapping volume for particulate contaminants in any feedstock, while providing superior flow distribution. The technology has lengthened the reactor run life when unacceptable pressure drop has limited the cycle length of previous runs. CatTrap systems typically require less space than traditional grading systems and provide the additional benefit of no pressure drop over the reactor cycle length.
CatTrap material has been used in more than 1,000 applications and more than 200 refineries, and the list is growing. UOP’s experience in specifying CatTrap material for commercial units has increased the efficiency of reactor volume use, and has helped maximize cost savings and performance.
UOP will work closely with your team to identify the best available technologies suited to your business goals.
CatTrap is an alumina silica composition circular disk with a very high effective internal porosity for large particulates removal. The different products have varying pores per linear inch to allow gradual stacking of different sizes for improved flow distribution.
Please contact us for more information on any of the products listed.
UOP Guard Bed Materials
UOP’s UF-75 catalyst is formulated for top guard bed applications in hydrotreating or hydrocracking process units to remove arsenic compounds for the protection of downstream catalyst that are sensitive to arsenic to prevent premature catalyst deactivation. UOP’s advanced catalyst has the highest arsenic capacity commercially available.
Please contact us for more information.
|UF-75||UF-75 is a high capacity catalyst used for the removal of arsenic compounds in Hydroprocessing unit feeds.||