The Refinery of the Future is Flexible, Integrated, and Connected.
By targeting the lowest value stream for conversion first – for example, starting with bottom-of-the-barrel conversion, then VGO and distillate hydrocracking to naphtha, combined with an aromatics complex,refiners will access a host of new technologies and create an alternative path to profitability.
Get in-depth perspectives on how to integrate petrochemicals into your refinery and unlock new profits.
- Introducing the Refinery of the Future by John Gugel
- Creating the Refinery of the Future: How to Integrate Petrochemicals in Existing Plants and Tap New Profits
- Refinery of the Future: A New Look at Integration Opportunities
- Refinery of the Future: Advances in Crude to Chemicals; Opportunities through Bottom-of-the-Barrel Conversion
- Filling the Propylene Gap: Shaping the Future with On-Purpose Technologies
- Refining and Petrochemicals: A New Look at Integration Opportunities (AFPM, North America)
- Transforming the FCC with Refinery of the Future (ME TECH)
- Refinery of the Future with Maximum Bottom-of-the-Barrel Conversion (Bali)
- Refinery of the Future with Maximum Bottom-of-the-Barrel Conversion (AFPM, North America)